Konjac glucomannan gum powder 95% KGM
Konjac powder has almost no calories, but the fiber content is very high. Therefore, it is often used as a diet food. Dietary fiber from konjac bulbs is used as a component of weight loss supplements. Konjac gum is used as a component of vegetarian alternative seafood.
|Other Name||konjac flour|
|Part Used||Fruit(Fresh, 100% Natural)|
|Dissolved solution||Easy soluble water|
|Package||Aluminum foil bag / Drum|
|Storage||Store in cool and dry places. Keep away from strong sunlight.|
|Shelf life||2 years|
What’s the Factory supply CAS 37220-17-0 konjac flour konjac glucomannan powder KGM
Konjac is a low-energy, low-protein, high-fiber perennial herb, and glucomannan is the main component of konjac. Konjac contains more than ten kinds of amino acids, trace elements and unsaturated fatty acids required by the human body. It has anti-tumor, blood pressure lowering, blood sugar lowering and weight loss effects.
Sources of Factory supply CAS 37220-17-0 konjac flour konjac glucomannan powder KGM
Konjac is a plant found in China, Japan and Indonesia. The plant is part of the genus Konjac. Usually, it thrives in warmer parts of Asia.
The extract of konjac root is called glucomannan. Glucomannan is a fibrous substance traditionally used in food formulations, but it is now used as an alternative to weight loss. In addition to this benefit, konjac extract also contains other benefits of other parts of the body.
The main ingredient of natural konjac gum is fresh konjac, which grows in the virgin forests of Hubei. We use advanced methods to extract health-promoting KGM, aminophenol, Ca, Fe, Se. Konjac is known as “the seventh nutrient of mankind.”
Konjac gum has special water penetration, stability, emulsifying, thickening, suspension and gel properties, and is especially suitable for the food industry.
CAS 37220-17-0 konjac flour konjac glucomannan powder KGM
1. Add mouthfeel
2. Control phase separation
3. Control viscosity
4. Create formed foods
5. Enhance spreadability
6. Extremely viscous solution
7. Extend shelf life
8. Form reversible or non-thermo-non-reversible gel
9. Great water binding capabilities
10. Prevent synerisis (watering out)
11. Retard crystal growth
12. Suspend particulate matter
Applicatioin for Factory supply CAS 37220-17-0 konjac flour konjac glucomannan powder KGM
1. Food industry: can be made into gelled foods, used as food thickeners and binders, if frozen, ice cream, porridge, meat, flour food, solid beverages, jams, etc.
2. Health care industry: good at regulating lipid metabolism, lowering serum triglycerides and cholesterol, improving sugar, preventing diabetes, relieving constipation, preventing intestinal cancer, not producing energy, preventing obesity, and regulating immune function.
3. Chemical industry: Due to its high viscosity, good fluidity and large molecular weight of 200,000 to 2,000,000, it can be applied to petroleum, dye printing cataplasm, geomembrane, diaper, pharmaceutical capsule and other chemical industries.
Hot Tags: natural konjac root glucomannan powder, suppliers, customized, bulk, made in China