Marigold Flower Extract zeaxanthin lutein
Active Ingredient: Lutein Powder
Product: Marigold Extract
Botanical Source: Marigold Flower
Latin Name:Tagetes Erecta L.
Appearance: yellow fine powder
Specification: 5%, 10%, 20%, 50%, 90% HPLC/ UV
Molecular formula: C30H26O12
Molecular weight: 568.85
Marigold extract – one of the most common carotenoids in plants, especially dark green leafy vegetables. Lutein is synthesized only by the plant itself and other lutein, which is usually found in green leafy vegetables such as spinach, kale and marigold.
In green plants, marigold extract acts to modulate light energy and as a non-photochemical quencher to treat chlorophyll (the chlorophyll-excited form) produced at very high light levels during photosynthesis. Lutein is also a very important natural yellow pigment in our lives because of its color.
Indications and Uses
Marigold extract can reduce the risk of age-related vision loss, which leads to a gradual loss of central vision. Age-related loss of vision or age-related macular degeneration (AMD) is caused by stable damage to the retina.
Lutein may act by preventing oxidative damage of retinal cells.
Lutein is concentrated in the central part of the retina, called the macula. Among the macula is a yellow pigment (a macular pigment composed of zeaxanthin and lutein) which protects the retina from the photooxidation of blue light.
Lutein can also reduce the risk of arterial disease. Studies have shown that people with the highest intake of lutein show minimal arterial wall thickening.
Lutein also reduces the oxidation of LDL cholesterol, thereby reducing the risk of arterial blockage.
Lutein can also reduce the risk of skin cancer and sunburn. Free radicals form inside the skin under the influence of sunlight.
Packing: 1kg / bag (vacuum packaging), 25kgs / barrel
Specification: 5%-80% (HPLC)
Applications:, Improve eyesight, relieve eye fatigue.
Package:1 kg/5kg in aluminum foil bag
|English Name||Marigold Flower Extract||Latin Name||Tagetes eracta L|
|Used Part||Flower||Active Ingredient||Zeaxanthin|
|Grade||Food / Feed / Pharma||Specification||5-80%|
|Test Method||HPLC UV||Appearance||Orange Yellow Powder|
1. Extracted from natural marigold flower(Latin:Tagetes) which belongs to carotenoid.
2. Solvent with water and ethanol only; guarantee the products safety.
3. Low ash and impurity, no pesticide residue
4. Good stability in acid and alkali
5. Complete product tracing system and technic support.
1. Protect skin from the harmful solar ray.
2. Protect skin through reducing the risk of macular degenration.
3. Prevent cardiopathy and cancer and resist arteriosclerosis.
4. Prevent retina against oxidation when absorb light
5. Anti-cancer and preventing diffuse of cancer cell
6. Promote eyes’ health
1. In food field, applied as food additives for colorant and nutrient
2. In pharmaceutical field,applied in vision care products to alleiate visual fatigue, reduce incidence of AMD, retinitispigmentosa(RP),cataract,retinopathy,myopia,floaters, and glaucoma.
3. In cosmetics, applied as whitening,anti-wrinkle and UV protection
Before bulk order,Sample is available. Customer only pay the delivery cost.
You can send us email for your required product details.
We will send you the Updated Documents by Email
Hot Tags: marigold extract, suppliers, manufacturers, factory, customized, bulk, made in China